Aid to communication and information relating to the common agricultural policy (budget heading 05 08 06). The European Commission co-finances information measures relating to the common agricultural policy that aim, in particular, at:
- explaining, contributing to, implementing and developing the policy,
- promoting the European model of agriculture and helping people understand it,
- informing farmers and other parties active in rural areas,
- raising public awareness of the issues and objectives of that policy.
A call for proposals is published once a year (before 31 October). The Commission accepts applications only from legal entities that have been established for at least two years in an EU member country.
The 2013 call is aimed to sustain actions at national and European level (in 3 State members at least), with a budget of €3.000.000 and funding up to 50% and 75% depending n the type of activity. The projects should:
- promote food safety
- sustainable management of natural resources
- development of rural areas.
The deadline for applications is 20 November 2013.
Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
Call for proposals aimed supporting the demand and supply side of the market for social enterprise finance, with the following actions:
A. Partnerships for social enterprise finance; max funding of €75.000
B. Instruments for social enterprise finance; max funding of €125.000
C. Development of funding models for social enterprises; max funding of €125.000
D. Support to preparation of investments in social enterprises; max funding of €100.000.
The available budget of €1.000.000 will cover up to 80% of total project costs.
The deadline for applications is 15 November 2013.